The “4 per 1000” Initiative is organising a virtual fair in the framework of the EU Green Week.
Greenhouse gases (GHG) are part of the natural carbon and nitrogen cycles. Human industrial activities have led to excessive concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, turning them into pollutants.
The fair is opportunity to showcase the diversity of solutions the “4 per 1000” partners are working on, demonstrate the power of the “4 per 1000” network and platform for supporting the delivery of the European Green Deal, to identify collaboration opportunities and most importantly to boost collective action.
The Opening Event of the virtual fair of the “4 per 1000” Initiative will take place on 3rd May 2021 at 3:30 -4:30 CET. Already confirmed speakers to the Opening Event are:
- Dr. Paul Luu – Executive Secretary of the “4 per 1000” initiative.
- Mr. Stéphane Le Foll – President of the “4 per 1000” initiative and former French Minister of Agriculture
- Dr. Ibrahim Mayaki – Former Vice President of the “4 per 1000” Initiative and CEO of NEPAd / African Union
- Ms. Gabrielle Bastien – Vice President of the “4 per 1000” Initiative and Founder and Co-Director of Regeneration Canada
- Mr. Marc Bernard – Coordinator of the Initiative at the Executive Secretariat of the “4 per 1000” Initiative.
You can register to the Opening Event here!
The Opening Event will give the launch to more than 100 events and exhibition stands of the “4 per 1000” fair. If you are interested, you can register your stand before 29 April 2021 on this link.
A Closing Event of the virtual fair will take place on 11th of June 2021.